Bachelor in fisheries sciences,bachelor of fishery science syllabus,bachelor of fisheries science job opportunities.
Hello and welcome to www.pravingyan.com. India has become the third-largest fish producing country in the world today. India is also a major supplier of fish products in the world today. Employment opportunities have also increased for the youth in this constantly growing sector. Currently, there are fast career opportunities for youth in the fisheries sector. Fisheries have now taken the form of an organized industry. Large companies are taking this step considering the potential for profit. There are good career prospects in this field.
To make a career in fisheries, one has to do a Bachelor of Science in Fisheries (BFSC). For this, educational qualification is required to pass with the 12th class biology subject. Companies from foreign countries are investing extensively in the fisheries business. The craze of fisheries courses is increasing day by day. Due to the high profit and increasing interest of the students in this field, academic institutions are providing courses.
Fisheries (fisheries) studies the birth of various species of fish, their behavior and biological aspects of their life. In other words, it is the management of natural resources or wildlife, under which the number of fish and aquaculture facilities in reservoirs, lakes, rivers, and oceans is to be managed.
Making a career in fisheries seems very simple. But in today’s era, the business seems to be growing rapidly. There are employment opportunities for educated youth in this area. If you want to make a future in fisheries or fishery science, then you must study the Bachelor of Fisheries course after 12th. The field of fishery science has increased a lot, in this course, Bachelor, Diploma and PG level courses are available. The fish farming area is growing day by day only for eating fish. Indian and multinational companies are investing in the fisheries sector.
Fisher scientist’s job is to study fishes and monitor their natural habitat, or to try to conserve the natural habitat. Collecting fish samples and preparing records related to them is also a scientist’s job. Their work does not end here, but there is also an obligation to increase the number of species of fish, which are decreasing in number and implementing measures to control the number of fish having more population. Not only this, but it is also the responsibility of a fisher scientist to study to prepare medicines from fish to cure human diseases. In this way, you can make a future in the Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th.
B.F.Sc. Full form
- BSc – Bachelor in fisheries sciences
Educational Qualification for B.F.Sc
- Passed Biology with 55% marks in 10 +12
Some institutes offer admission based on an entrance examination. The following is the entrance exam.
- N LPU-NEST
- ET AUCET
B.F.Sc Course Information
A 4-year full-time undergraduate course in BSC Fishing is divided into 8 semesters. The course focuses on the fishing sector and its many sub-divisions
- Principles of Aquaculture
- Taxonomy of Finfish
- Taxonomy of Shellfish
- Meteorology and Geography
- Principles of Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Microbiology
- Information & Communication Technology
- Fishery Economics
- Freshwater Aquaculture
- Anatomy of Finfish and Shellfish
- Biology of Finfish and Shellfish
- Soil and Water Chemistry
- Food chemistry and Fish in Nutrition
- Biochemical Techniques and Instrumentation
- Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology)
- Culture of Fish Food Organisms
- Inland Fisheries
- Marine Biology
- Refrigeration and Freezing Technology
- Statistical Methods in Fisheries
- Aquaculture Engineering
- Ornamental Fish Production and Management
- Physiology of Finfish and shellfish
- Coastal Aquaculture and Mariculture
- Fishing Craft and Gear Technology
- Canning and Fish Packaging Technology
- Extension Education in Fisheries
- Fisheries (Administration and Legislation)
- Finfish Breeding and Hatchery Management
- Shellfish Breeding and Hatchery Management
- Diseases and Management
- Marine Fisheries
- Aquatic Ecology and Biodiversity
- Navigation and Seamanship
- Disaster Management in Fisheries
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics in Fisheries
- Fishery Genetics and Breeding
- Fish Population Dynamics and Stock Assessment
- Aquatic Pollution and Coastal Zone Management
- Fish Products and By-products Technology
- Fish Microbiology and Quality Assurance
- Financing and Marketing Management in Fisheries
- Hands-on Training in Fisheries
- In-plant training in Fisheries
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
- District Fisheries Development Officer
- Assistant professor
- Research inconsistent
- Technician and Biochemist
- government agency
- Agriculture Department
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institutes
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technologies
- National Fisheries Development Officer
- Facilities extend teaching-training
- Pressing and Production
- Carpet Sector related to Fish Form
- Research sector
- The starting salary after graduation can be 20 thousand to 25 thousand.
- Salary increase inexperience.
- You can earn millions by putting in business.
- Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai
- College of Fisheries Science, Veraval Dholi (Bihar)
- College of Fisheries Science, Bhubaneswar
- Kochi University of Science and Technologies, Kochi
- Indian Institute of Technologies, Kharagpur
- University of Karnataka, Perswad
- College of Fishery Sciences, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Kochi, Kerala
- College of Fishery, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
- National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, West Bengal
- College of Fisheries, Deoli, Bihar
- GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technologies Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
- Rated Agriculture University, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- Punjab Agriculture University, Punjab, Punjab
- Central Institute of Fisheries Technologies, Kochi, Kerala
- Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture, Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- Assam Agriculture University, Assam
- Junagadh Agricultural University, Gujarat
- Sher-e Kashmir University of Agriculture Science and Technologies of Kashmir, Kashmir
- Make future after 12th in MBBS
- Build future after 12th in BUMS
- How did Dietetics & Nutrition become after 12th?
- Create future after 12th in BHMS
- Create future after 12th in BAMS
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Make future after 12th in B Pharma
- Create a future after 12 years in ANM
- Create future after 12th in GNM
- Make future after 12th in D Pharma
Post Name: How to Category of Fisheries after 12th
Description: Students are taught to raise, conserve fishes of different spirits.
Tags: How to do Fisheries after 12th ?, What is BFSC ?, Predictions in Fisheries.