What is Bachelor of Occupational Therapy? (occupational therapy courses), degree,apprenticeship,salary uk, jobs,training,courses.
What is a Bachelor of Occupational Medicine ?, What is the full form of BOT? Employment opportunities in BOT, let us make future in BOT after 12th
Must also read
- Create a future in BPT after 12th
- After 12 the B.Sc. Create future in M L T
- Create a future in DMLT after 12th
The Occupational Medical Education Program in India is accredited by the All India Occupational Therapists Association (AIOTA) and the World Federation of Occupational Therapists. Occupational therapy is an area where the demand for trained professionals is many times more than the supply. A doctor is being searched not only in India but also abroad.
Full form of BOT
- BOT-Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
Definition of BOT
Apart from doctors, nurses and physiotherapists, there is another category of health professionals that helps patients enjoy their lives. This category belongs to occupational therapists. Occupational therapists try to help people with mental or physical illness or disability to live normal lives and be as active as possible.
These enable patients to perform normal tasks of everyday life and return to work through sensory, motor, perceptual and cognitive activities.
Physiotherapists cure the following diseases …..
- Learning disorder
- spinal cord
- traumatic brain injury
Many diseases can be treated with occupational therapy. Today, not only in India, there is a need for occupational medical experts all over the world. There are employment options in this area. Let us know what is the qualification to take the BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy) course after 12th.
- Make future in BMLT after 12th
- Make future in CMLT after 12th
- B.Sc. after 12th. Create future in M L T
Educational Qualification for BOT
- It is necessary to pass class XII examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology group.
- age 17 years
Many institutes conduct entrance exam to get admission here, many institutes give admission on merit basis. After passing, they get admission in various courses. for example ……
- B Sc in Occupational Therapy (Hons)
- B Sc in occupational therapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in occupational therapy
- M Sc in Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Master of Occupational Therapy
Fees for BOT
- 70, 000 / – to 1 lakh rupees.
Read also …
Bot course information
It is a 4-year course at graduation level and has an internship of 6 months. It has the following subjects ……
- Anatomy (Theory / Practical)
- Occupational Therapy-1 (Theory / Practical)
- Microbiology and Pathology
- Biostatistics and Research Methodology
- Psychology-2 (developmental and organizational psychology)
- Occupational Therapy-2 (Theory / Practical)
- Clinical Orthopedic and Rheumatology
- Clinical neuroscience
- Occupational Therapy in Orthopedics (Theory / Practical))
- ओयूपेशनल थेरेपी in Neurology (Theory / Practical))
- Occupational Therapy in Rehabilitation (Theory / Practical)
- Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry
- Community Medicine and Sociology)
- Common medicine
- general Surgery
- Occupational Therapy in Mental Health (Theory / Practical)
- Occupational Therapy in Pediatric and Developmental Disabilities (Theory / Practical)
- As a doctor or consultant, you can also open your own clinic if you wish.
- Occupational therapists can get jobs in government and private hospitals, mental health care centers, rehabilitation centers, adult daycare.
- The doctor
- Health Advisor
- Occupational therapy specialist
- OT nurse
- Speech and Language Therapist
- The salary for a graduate in occupational therapy can range from 8,000 to 25,000 per month.
- 30,000 to 50,000 rupees per month can be earned by private practice.
- Salary is above the lakhs in a government job.
- National Rehabilitation Training and Research Institute, Cuttack
- Indian Institute of Health and Education Research, Patna
- Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development, Delhi
- SRM University, Chennai
- KMCH College of Occupational Therapy, Tamil Nadu
- Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences
- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Institute of Physically Handicapped, Delhi
- Delhi University, South Campus
- How to become Dietetics and Nutrition after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create Future in Jewelry Design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Create a future in modeling
- Make Future in Textile Designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create Future in Animation Designer
Post Name: Make Future in Bot after 12th
Description: The demand for businessmen in India is increasing rapidly, but there is a shortage of professionals. This is why there is a lot of employment potential in this profession.
हिंदी पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें