How to do BASLP? What is the BASLP flower form? Employment opportunities in BASLP, create future after 12th in B.A.S.L.P.
In the medical field, only students with biology can make a career, there is no such requirement. Apart from medicine and nursing, there are many career options in the medical field, one of them is the BASLP course. B.A.S.L.P (Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology), four-year degree course, a multi-disciplinary course with core subjects of speech pathology, language pathology, and audiology.
Read also …
The study of speech and hearing disorders is called audiology. Under this, an attempt is made to know and understand the shortcomings of speech and hearing ability. Experts in this subject are called audiologists. Hearing loss is increasing worldwide due to various reasons. In such a situation, a professional audiologist is required for its treatment. There is a lot of demand for audiologists in places like government and non-government hospitals, child development centers, rehabilitation centers. According to Assocham and other survey reports, more than one lakh audiologist will be required in the future.
B.A.S.L.P Full Form
- B.A.S.L.P– Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology
Read this also.
Definition of B.A.S.L.P.
Audiology is made up of two words. In audiology, ‘audio’ means ‘listening’ and ‘logy’ means ‘study’.
The BASLP syllabus is prescribed by RCI. Established in 1986, RCI’s main objective is to standardize training courses in the field of rehabilitation. Today, RCI recognizes 54 institutions in India that offer UG, PG and diploma programs.
Audiology is a combination of medical science and technology, which helps people to overcome hearing disorders. Audiologists obtain degrees or diplomas from recognized institutions or universities. They are trained to care for newborns to the elderly. Today, most people are struggling with ear-related problems, which require a comprehensive hearing specialist to solve.
The audiologist finds out the cause of any person’s speech and hearing problems and tries to address them. It is examined in three ways …….
- Audiometry test
- Impedance test (obstruction test)
- Bera test
Educational Qualification for BASLP
- In 12th Science, 50% in PCB / PCMB subjects and in category students should pass with 45%.
Many universities and institutes conduct entrance exams here. For which, if you are in the eligibility criteria, you can go to their website and fill the application form. And after giving the entrance exam, you will be given a date to declare the result, which you can see on their given website and you can enter. The following is the exam…
- Under AIIMS UG (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Graduate Entrance Examination
- PGIMER UG Entrance Exam
- NEET-UG (National Qualification cum Entrance Test) under Graduate Entrance Examination
- JIPMER UG Entrance Exam
- Manipal University Entrance Examination
- GGSIPU UG Entrance Exam
After passing the CET, one can take admission after the course.
- Category of Special Education (Hearing Engineering)
- In Spic and Hearing Engineering
- In auditory (speech and language)
Read this also.
Syllabus for B.A.S.L.P.
The BASLP course is of 4 years with a 1-year internship. The following topics remain.
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Speech Diagnostics
- Speech Therapeutics)
- Anatomy of Hearing and Hearing System
- Physiology of Hearing and Hearing System
- Pathology of Hearing and Hearing System
- Language Sciences
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Diagnostic Audiology
- Rehabilitative Audiology
- Fluency and disorders
- Voice and disorders
- Child Language disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Environmental Audiology
- Pediatric Audiology
- Hearing Aids and Technology
This also …
After taking the BASLP course
The BASLP course trains students to become audiologists and specialists in hearing and speech-related diseases.
- This course provides professional training to students and enables people to correct speaking, hearing balance, identify and treat problems in them.
- Students are also trained to rehabilitate people suffering from the above-mentioned disorders.
- As part of this course, students are also given knowledge about state-of-the-art hearing aids and technology.
- You can work in any major hospital, medical college in the country by becoming an audiologist and a hearing specialist.
- Government and private hospitals (departments like Neurology, Pediatrics, and ENT) Rehabilitation clinics
- Special school for children with hearing and speech disorders
- hearing aids and implant manufacturing companies
- research firms
- 15,000 / – initially, 20000 / – to 25000 / – on experience, above Rs.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- IP University, Delhi
- Ali Yavarjung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Mumbai
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, University of Mysore, Bangalore
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- JM Institute of Speech and Hearing, Indrapuri, Keshrinagar, Patna (Bihar)
- Indian Institute of Health Education, Patna
- Institute of Speech and Hearing, Bangalore
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- How to become Dietetics and Nutrition after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create Future in Jewelry Design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Create a future in modeling
- Make Future in Textile Designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create Future in Animation Designer
Name of the post: Future after 12th in B.A.S.L.P (Make future after 12th in B.A.S.L.P)
Description: To become a psychologist you must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in speech and hearing science. Similarly, a »course can also be done in this area. However, in Ordinary and Speech, Hearing Language and Speech, Ordinary and Speech Re, Speech-Language and Speech Science or Speech-Language Pathology courses will be final. Speech pathology and Audi-related courses are offered at around 20 universities in India, which are accredited by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Students get admission on the basis of merit. In many institutions, admission is given through the entrance examination.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें