How to make a career in MBBS/bachelor of medicine&bachelor of surgery,difference between,bonded medical program,courses,salary,short form.
Hello, you have a fever or cough when you were younger. At that time our parents used to take us to the doctor and give us medicine, injections. At that time it also comes to our mind that I will grow up to become a doctor and serve people. The result of 12th is also coming in a few days, study CET. So let’s know how to do MBBS after 12th?
MBBS – Master’s degree, after which a Dr. before his name. Can write, you should study medical class and final surgery after 12th biology, this is the best course in medicine.
If you want to become a doctor, then you can do this course because you know that a doctor’s profession is a very respectable profession and after getting this degree you are paid a very good salary compared to other jobs.
You must have heard and seen the name of MBBS many times but most people do not know about it, so keep reading our article today How to MBBS after 12th?
MBBS Full Form
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
How to prepare for MBBS?
We should prepare a round of what we want to become in life, that we should study by calculation, if you want to become an MBBS doctor, then you should take semi science from class 8. Select Science Faculty in 11th Physics, Biology, and Chemistry should be studied well as questions are asked in CET based on these subjects. So from the 11th grade, he fulfilled his dream of becoming a doctor by focusing on the study of physics, biology, and chemistry.
To become an MBBS doctor you have to give CET. In this exam, why you have to choose MBBS. If you have studied well in Surat, your number one will be put in a government college and your fees will be saved because the fees are much higher in private colleges and lower in government colleges.
Our lives have changed a lot over time. But the style that has changed the most in the medical field. It has always been considered as a field of service and Dr. is given the status of God in the society.
Educational Qualification for MBBS
- Students have passed 10 + 2 exams in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Minimum 50% marks (40% marks for reserved class students)
- National and University level entrance examination
- Age should be between 17 to 25
- Five-year relaxation for Scheduled Caste / Tribe, OBC students
- AIPMT discounts only three times
Entrance exam information
To get into the medical field, you will need the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) conducted by the CBSC board at the national level. To get into the medical field, you can study the MBBS category of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from any recognized institution bypassing the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) examination conducted nationally by the CBSC Board.
For MBBS admission, you have to take the entrance test, you will get admission according to the exam score.
After the name of the entrance examination.
- AIIMS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- AIPMT: All India Pre-Medical / Pre Dental
- MH-CET: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- DPMT: Delhi University Pre-Medical Test
- PMET: Punjab Medical Entrance Test
- UPMT: Uttar Pradesh Medical Test
MBBS Course Information
- Syllabus of MBBS lasts for 5 years 6 months. This course consists of 4 years 6 months of the academic session and 1-year internship.
- There are 9 semesters and 6 months each semester.
- After completing the MBBS course, doctors can be placed in front of their names.
MBBS Course Fee
- There is a fee of 9 to 12 lakhs.
What to do after MBBS
- One field has to be selected from MD (Master of Medicine), MS (Master of Surgery).
- Physicians are formed after MD and can become a surgeon after doing MS.
- Biomedical companies
- research institutes
- Open your own clinic
- 50,000 to above 2,50,000.
- Make future after 12th in MBBS
- Build future after 12th in BUMS
- How did Dietetics & Nutrition become after 12th?
- Create future after 12th in BHMS
- Create future after 12th in BAMS
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Make future after 12th in B Pharma
- Create a future after 12 years in ANM
- Create future after 12th in GNM
- Make future after 12th in D Pharma
Post Name: How to make a career in MBBS?
Description: What to do to become an MBBS doctor? How much does it cost to become an MBBS doctor? We talked about such questions, how much is the salary of a doctor, if you want to become an MBBS doctor, then you just have to work hard, a very good career can be made in MBBS doctor. After becoming a doctor, you earn the blessings of people, which cannot be bought with money, which is rarely seen in the profession. If you liked our post, then do share it.
Tags: how to do MBBS after 12th, how to become an MBBS doctor, how to make a career in MBBS?