How to do a Diploma in medical laboratory technologist course, diploma in medical lab technology course details, syllabus, course fees.
Doctors conduct various tests for patients for the smallest illness so that the actual merge and its condition can be known. In such a situation, the role of the medical lab technique becomes important for correct treatment and medicine.
If you are interested in the medical field then you can take the lab technician’s course. There are many opportunities to get a job with a better salary package. If you are interested in the medical field and you have more focus on research possibilities, then you can become a medical lab technology course or lab technician.
What is the full form of DMLT?
- DMLT- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologist
Definition of DMLT
DMLT is a paramedical course. The full name of the DMLT course is Diploma in Medical Lab Technology. The clinical laboratory plays an important role in modern medical science. Doctors conduct various tests for patients for even the smallest disease to know the actual merge and its condition. In such a situation, the role of medical lab technology becomes important for correct treatment and medicine. These professionals are called Medical Lab Technicians (MLTs) in the field of medicine. There are employment opportunities in pathology.
DMLT This course is for those who wanted to pursue a career in the medical field but could not go into the medical field due to high fees. DMLT course fees are low. You can make your future by doing this course.
Educational Qualification for DMLT Course
- Must pass 10 + 2 with PCB or PCM subjects.
- Minimum aggregate score of 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates) at 10 + 2 level
- Age 17 years
- The entrance examination is given in a government college. Admission to private colleges is done on the basis of marks.
DMLT Course Information
DMLT is a 2-year course.
- Basics in laboratory equipment and chemistry
- Basic Hematology Blood banking & Immuno Hematology
- Clinical Pathology (body fluids) and Parasitological
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Histopathology and Cytology
- In a government college and in a private college, it can range from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 70 thousand.
Job after DMLT
After DMLT, BMLT can take the course of MMLT.
- research Institute
- The clinic
- private hospital
- blood bank
- Pathology laboratories
- (In vitro fertilization laboratories
- Pathology technician
- MRI and X-ray Technician
- Laboratory technician
- 8000 / – to 10000 / – after DMLT.
- 25000 / – to 35000 / – Experience.
- Salary in government jobs is above one lakh.
Major institutes where you can study
- Indian Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Lucknow
- Muslim Department of Pathology, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, New Delhi
- Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh
- Medical College, Aurangabad
- Make future after 12th in MBBS
- Build future after 12th in BUMS
- How did Dietetics & Nutrition become after 12th?
- Create future after 12th in BHMS
- Create future after 12th in BAMS
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Make future after 12th in B Pharma
- Create a future after 12 years in ANM
- Create future after 12th in GNM
- Make future after 12th in D Pharma
Post Name: Create a future in DMLT after 12
Description: DMLT can make its future by doing the course. This course is an allied health / paramedical course related to diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases through clinical laboratory tests.