How to do the X-ray technique diploma course? Come learn how to do a diploma in the X-ray technique after 12th.
X-ray technique is a medical technique. The internal parts of our human body are examined through X-rays, which gives the doctor accurate information about diseases of bones etc. of our body. X-ray technology comes under radiology, which is called diagnostic radiology. You can also make a career by doing a diploma in the field of the X-ray technique.
The field of the medical profession is not limited to doctors and nurses only. After 12th science, some students aspire to become X-ray technicians. To eliminate the disease of the patients, we must know what the disease is. The internal parts of the patient are examined to detect the disease. Which is known as radiography? Radiography is divided into two parts viz.
- Diagnostic radiography
- Medical radiography
Radiography includes tests such as X-rays, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT scans, magnetic resonance imaging, angiography, and Positron emission tomography. Today we are trying to tell you the information about what you should do to get a diploma in the X-ray technique.
Definition of x-ray
The Diploma in X-ray Technology is an undergraduate radiology course that is electromagnetic radiation that penetrates within the human body and portrays those structures on a photographic film. The radiological technique is the production of medical images commonly called X-rays.
The Diploma in X-ray technique is a radiographic course that detects disease with electromagnetic radiation. Those who enter the human body and make the image of the Abhyantrancha in photographic film. Which doctors use to understand and treat the problem. The course includes both clinical and administrative skills.
What is the responsibility of x-ray technician
X-ray technicians perform X-rays of different parts of the body. While performing X-rays, technicians take care that the radioactive rays do not have any side effects on the patient and the people around them. Also, the responsibility of taking care of radiographic equipment and maintaining patient records is a part of the work of an X-ray technician. With the advancement of technology in the medical field, the role of an X-ray technician is also increasing.
- Protecting the patient and people around them from radioactive rays while performing X-rays
- Rays should not have side effects
- Taking care of radiographic equipment and machines
- Maintaining patient records
- Obeying doctors’ orders
- time for work
- Ability to understand patients
- Spirit of social service
Educational Qualification for X-Ray Technician
- Must have passed 12th with PCM or PCB subject.
X-ray technician diploma period
- 2 years
- 80 thousand to 1 lakh
- Points are given on the basis of
- personal interview
- anatomy and physiology
- Clinical chemistry, hematology, urinalysis hematology, urinalysis)
- image acquisition
- Laboratory Process and Quality Management
- Lab result correlation
- Patient Care
- Radiographic procedure
There are also job opportunities in government and private hospitals, nursing homes, medicine, military service, educational institutions, research laboratories and abroad. Can open its diagnostic center
X-ray technician gets 8 to 10 thousand rupees per month salary. After the experience, you can easily get a salary from 30 to 40 thousand rupees. Government hospitals have salaries above millions.
- Adesh Paramedical College, Mohali
- Ruhelkhand Medical College, Bareilly
- Sriramamurthy Medical College, Bareilly
- Tirthankar Mahaveer University, Moradabad
- All India Institute of Medical Science, Delhi
- Om Sai Paramedical College, Haryana
- SVS Medical College, Mahbubnagar
- Rural Institute of Health and Paramedical Science, Sonipat
- Delhi Paramedical and Management Institute, Garhwal
- ARC Paramedical Institute, Haryana
- Indian Paramedical Institute, Ghaziabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Rajasthan
- Metro Hospital and Research Institute, Gujarat
- Prava Institute of Medical Science, Jaipur
- Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Training, Tamil Nadu
- Rama University, Kanpur
- SVN College of Education, Agra
- Belgaum Institute of Medical Science, Karnataka
- Bidar Institute of Medical Science, Karnataka
- College of Lifescience, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr. Sampurnanand Medical College, Rajasthan
- Hassan Institute of Medical Science, Karnataka
- Era Medical College, Lucknow
- Bareilly International University, Bareilly
- Hind Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow
- How did Dietetics & Nutrition become after 12V?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create a future in jewelry design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Make a future in modeling
- Create a future in textile designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- How to do a BSc in Operation Theater Technology?
Description: In X-ray technique »therapy is often combined with medical aid programs. Students take courses covering X-ray procedures, clerical tasks, and basic laboratory tests.
हिंदी में पढ़ने केलिएयहाँ क्लिककीजिए.