How to do B.Sc in Operation Theater Technology?,what is bsc operation theater technology,salary,course, jobs, admission.
How to make a career in Operation Theater Technology? Job Opportunities in Operation Theater Technology, How to do a BSc in Operation Theater Technology? Let’s know the future in Operation Theater Technology after 12th
Hello friends, welcome to www.pravingyan.com, in the last article for you wrote the following article regarding paramedical.
Read this also…
Science students directly selected for doctorates are unique, but for those who fail, the medical field is not closed. At the present time, people have become so aware of even minor diseases that they are running directly towards hospitals.
Awareness of people from small to big diseases has increased a lot. Due to this, the career trend of students is moving towards medical science and new career options are also emerging in it. A bright career can be made in the field of medicine as an operation theater technician. The work of an operation theater technician is very important.
Definition of operation theater technology
Take special care from the operation tool to the hygiene cleanliness of the operation theater. The operation theater technician patiently helps the doctors. He ensures that the operation theater is completely free from bacteria and viruses.
Operation theater technicians also have the responsibility of cleaning technically from time to time. He also examines suction machines, oxygen cylinders, nitrous cylinders, etc., from preparing the operation theater.
Today we will teach you how to do a BSc in Operation Theater Technology. Information about educational qualification, college, job, salary, etc.
Read also …
Educational Qualification for BSC Operation Theater Technology
- 10 + 2 or equivalent education (passed 12th standard with science subject)
- NIMS School of Paramedical Sciences and Technology Entrance Exams
- Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare Entrance Exams
- Chitkara School of Health Sciences Entrance Exam
- University of Technology Entrance Exams
- Admission is obtained on the basis of entrance examination or merit.
- Operation Theater Technology B.Sc is a 3-year course. The course is the following.
- Principles of Management
- Basics of Computer
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical microbiology
- Medical Ethics
- Medicine outline –
- Principles of Anaesthesia –
- Basic Anaesthetic techniques
- Basics of surgery.
- CSSD Procedures.
- Regional anesthetic techniques
- Anesthesia for specialty Surgeries
Read also …
- 50,000 / – to 1,00,000 / – in private and government college, fees are according to the college.
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE [B.SC] (OPERATION THEATRE TECHNOLOGY) IN HARYA
- B.SC (MEDICINE) IN DELHI-NCR
- B.SC (MEDICINE) IN MAHARASHTRA
- B.SC (MEDICINE) IN CHENNAI
- B.SC (MEDICINE) IN UTTAR PRADESH
- B.SC (MEDICINE) IN TELANGANA
- How to become Dietetics and Nutrition after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create Future in Jewelry Design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Create a future in modeling
- Make Future in Textile Designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create Future in Animation Designer
Description: Operation Theater Technology B.Sc course is designed to meet the growing needs of experts in the fields of Operation Theater Management, Medical Ethics, Anesthesia Technology, and Post-operative Care.
This course provides complete care for pre-care of the surgical patient and post-operation in the theater and helps the anesthetist, surgeon or nurse in various procedures and sterilization and disinfection of OT rooms following NABH protocol. After passing the course, they can get a higher degree for their educational qualification and promotion in the job. This course will provide you with the technical and interpersonal skills necessary to work under the supervision of nursing, anesthetist and surgical personnel.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें