How to do BAMS? How to do Ayurvedic Medical Course? , How to become an Ayurvedic Medical Doctor? Let’s learn how to create a future after 12th science in BAMS?
Ayurveda is a five-thousand-year-old method of treatment, which is considered the panacea of all modern remedies. Ayurveda has no break in disease prevention and anti-aging. In the last several years, there has been a lot of potentials to make a career in this field.
You can start your career through the BAMS course. The medical sector in the country is considered very high and supportive. After God in the world, the doctor is considered the second incarnation of God. In today’s time, this field is moving very fast and new career options are starting.
After 12th, every student’s mind clicks on what course they should take for their future, with the help of which they can create a successful future for themselves. Today we are going to tell you about the BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) course. Today many young students of India are making their future in BAMS. Let us know how to create a future in BAMS after 12th science?
What is Ayurveda?
It is said that Ayurveda provides treatment for all types of diseases in humans. There are many career options in the field of Ayurveda in India, but you can choose your desired career in this field. In Ayurveda, medicine is prepared from various herbs. ‘Ayurveda’ is made up of two words of Sanskrit language – ‘Ayur’ means ‘life’ and ‘Veda’ means ‘knowledge’. And Ayurveda has recognized the importance of successful treatment of physical ailments. In Ayurveda, medicine is prepared from various herbs.
Ayurveda Course Information
You can make your future by doing a course in the field of Ayurveda. Today I am going to tell you about the BAMS Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery course of graduation level. For your information, the following course is given below…..
- BSMS – Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery
- MBA – Master of Business Administration in Ayurveda Pharmacy
- MD – Doctor of Medicine in Ayurveda
- MS – Master of Surgery in Ayurveda
- MPhil – Master of Philosophy in Ayurveda Theory
- Ph.D. – Doctor of Philosophy in Ayurveda
Full form of BAMS
BAMS Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
BAMS is a graduate-level course in the Ayurveda field. After doing this course, you can do postgraduate and doctor degree courses.
According to Ayurveda, there are 3 main elements in the human body, Vata, Pitta and Kapha and the natural balance of these 3 elements should remain in our body. By keeping the balance of these three elements in our body, we remain healthy and if any of these elements, data, bile, and phlegm become more or less in our body, then we fall ill. The Government of India established CCRIMH in the year 1969 and AYUSH in the year 2003, to practice education and research activities in the medical fields.
Educational Qualification for BAMS
- The following educational qualifications should be for admission to BAMS.
- In 12th (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) minimum 50% marks.
- The minimum age limit of the student should be 17 years.
To take admission in BAMS, some exams have to be faced, such as All India and State level based entrance exam is taken, whose syllabus is only 12th. Following names of the entrance exam…..
- National Institute of Ayurveda Entrance Exam
- Uttarakhand PG Medical Entrance Exam
- Kerala State Entrance Exam
- Common Entrance Test, Karnataka
- Ayush entrance exam
BAMS Course Information
BAMS is a 5-year course. 4 years is an academic session and a 1-year internship is held. Following is the course information ………
- History of Materials Science and Ayurveda
- Action body
- Composition body
- Fundamental Principles and Ashtanga Hearts
- Material deformation
- Rastra and nepotism
- Charak Sahinta (first half section 1)
- Agad Tantra, Behavior Ayurveda and Vidhi Vaidya
- Prognosis and pathology
- Charak Sahinta [Prior Volume 2]
- Healthy circle and yoga
- Force disease obstetric system and gynecology
- Surgical system
- School system
- Physiotherapy (Including Mood Disease, Chemistry, and Logistics))
- Research Methodology and Medical Statistics
The 1-year internship is in the following subjects ……
- Surgical system
- School system
- Force medical obstetric system
Fees for BAMS
- Government college fees are less than private colleges.
Opportunities after BAMS
- After completing the BAMS course, one can do the job at the following place.
- After completion of the BAMS course, one has to register with the Central Council of India Medicine to become an Ayurveda doctor.
- private clinic
- General ayurvedic practice
- Special Clinic
- Special practice
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Research worker
- health care Administration
- Health supervisor
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist Manager
Salary after doing BAMS
- 18,000 / – to Rs. 40,000 / – per month in non-government institutions.
- 3 to 5 lakhs per month in the government department.
- institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
- Himalayan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Rishikesh
- DAV Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar
How to make future after 12th science in BAMS? Thanks for reading this information!
- How to do a BSc in Radiotherapy?
- Future in B. Sc Dialysis Technology after 12th
- How to do a diploma in X-ray technology after 12th?
- How to do B.Sc in Operation Theater Technology?
- How to become an OT technician?
- What is a Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology?
- What is the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
- A career in Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory
- Certificate in a medical laboratory course
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology
Description: To become an Ayurveda doctor (BAMS) one has to study Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery. Its information is given in the article.