How to become a dentist? How to do BDS? Learn how to make a career in a dentist. Dentist, make future after 12th in BDS
The demand for a dentist is increasing continuously at home and abroad. It is a better option for youth interested in the medical field. If you are interested in dentistry and want to become a dentist then there are a lot of career opportunities in this field.
The dentist diagnoses problems such as oral gum, oral cavities of his patients. People today want a beautiful face as well as beautiful teeth. Dentists enhance the beauty of patients’ teeth through cosmetic dental procedures.
After doing 12th (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) MBBS is a very popular option among students, but doing MBBS is not so easy. Apart from this, there are many other options that you can choose from. You can become a dentist by getting a dentist degree and make a good future.
In the race to look beautiful and healthy, people today want beautiful faces as well as shiny teeth. Today it is a great career option for the youth who are interested in the medical field. Most people in our country are suffering from dental diseases.
In such a situation, if you develop your career by becoming a dentist, then it can be profitable in the future. So today I am going to talk to you on the same subject, create the future after 12th in the dentist?
What does a dentist mean?
The doctor of teeth is called Dentist, Dentist, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, BDS degree holder, that is, to become a dentist, you should get a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree.
What is the dentist’s job?
The dentist diagnoses problems such as oral gum oral cavities of his patients. People today want a beautiful face as well as beautiful teeth. Dentists enhance the beauty of patients’ teeth through cosmetic dental procedures.
Educational qualification for dentist
- Students who have secured 50% marks in 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English) are eligible to take admission in it.
To become a dentist, that is, one has to take entrance examinations for admission to BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), which is named after.
- NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test
- MET (MU OET) – Manipal Entrance Test
- DUMET – Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test
- AIPMT – All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test
- COMEDK – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka
Dentist course information
The BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) course lasts for 5 years (4 years of the academic session and 1-year internship).
- Human anatomy
- Physiology & Biochemistry)
- Dental material
- Embryology and histology
- General and dental pharmacology and pathology)
- ental care)
Dentist Course Fee
- The fees are fixed according to the college.
- 50,000 / – to 12,00,000 / –
After completing the Bachelor of Dental Surgery course
- After obtaining the category of Dental Surgery degree, you can become a 3-year Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) (Master of Dental Surgery) course by specialty. It can work in the government and private sectors.
- May do teaching work in the institution.
- One can also join the Indian Army as a dentist. It also provides a pay scale and various types of facilities.
- You can make your future by doing research in central institutes like Forensic Department (Forensic Department), Indian Institute of Medical Sciences (Medical Institute of India), All India Institute of Medical Science (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), etc.
- After practicing for 1 year with Dr., you can open a private clinic.
- You can work in the field related to hospital administration by Nokia course in hospital and health care.
Overseas job prospects
You can have a job in European countries like America, England, etc. For this, you have to pass the National Board Dental Examination. After passing this exam, you have to do a course of Doctor of Dental Surgery from the Institute of America [DDS]. You are sure to get jobs in the private and government sectors.
After passing the Ministry of Health exam, a 10 to 15 lakh annual package is available in Gulf countries.
Career / Job
- Dental surgeon
- Oral and maxillofacial pathologists
- oral surgery
Salary for BDS
Initially, after completing this course, you can get Rs 15,000 to Rs 30,000 per month. After getting good experience in this field, you get a package of Rs 5 to 7 lakhs per year.
- Delhi University, Delhi
- Dental College and Hospital, Aurangabad
- Dental College and Hospital, Mumbai
- Dental College, Gujarat
- Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Amrita College of Dentistry, Kerala
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Faculty of Dental Science, King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Government Dental College and Hospital, Andhra Pradesh
- Goa University, Goa
In this way, in the Dentist BDS, you can make the future after 12th.
- How to do a BSc in Radiotherapy?
- Future in B. Sc Dialysis Technology after 12th
- How to do a diploma in X-ray technology after 12th?
- How to do B.Sc in Operation Theater Technology?
- How to become an OT technician?
- What is a Bachelor of Audiology Speech-Language Pathology?
- What is the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
- A career in Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory
- Certificate in a medical laboratory course
- BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology
Post Name: Create future after 12th in Dentist BDS
Description: The demand for the dentist is increasing constantly. There is more than one opportunity in medical science for the youth interested in the medical field. If you have passed 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and you want to become a dentist, then today you have many career opportunities in this field. For this, you can do a BDS course.
Tags: create future after 12th in a dentist, how to become a dentist ?, how to do BDS?