Certificate in medical laboratory course (medical laboratory certificate course), medical laboratory course requirements.
What is CMLT? , How to become a lab technician in CMLT?, Come find employment opportunities in CMLT after 12 Create a future in CMLT
Today, we will give you information about the jobs of a lab technician or lab technician about the information of job options in various fields. If you want to progress well with stability in your career, then you can get big job opportunities in a para-medical field like medical lab technology. For this, you have to take courses like DMLT, BMLT, CMLT, etc. To become a lab technician, we are going to tell the medium of CMLT in this article.
If you had ever dreamed of becoming a doctor but did not think of making a move in the medical field due to a long study, then there can be a lot of opportunities in the paramedical field too. If you have taken the science stream in 12th and your interest is also towards research, then there may be a good chance for you in a medical lab technician course. The good thing is that you can complete this course in just two years. In this area, after diagnosis, treatment, and detection of the disease by clinical laboratory tests, measures are taken to remove it.
An associate degree in laboratory science usually requires a higher pathology laboratory technician. Some states require a license and some have voluntary certification. Additionally, some employers require previous laboratory experience. A person interested in this career should know about it in detail and should also have the ability to do multi-tasking. Organizational competence is also very important along with strong written and oral communication skills.
CMLT Full Form
- CMLT- Certificate in a medical laboratory course
Educational Qualification for CMLT
- To take the CMLT course, you must have passed 10 + 2 in any stream.
- 50 thousand to 1 lakh can be.
CMLT Course Information
CMLT- is a one-year course. The following subjects are taught in this.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Clinical pathology
- Ages 15 to 35 years
यह भी पढ़े:
Lab technician work
- Medical lab technicians take courses to do lab research. This course is also called Clinical Laboratory Science.
- A medical laboratory technologist is a health practitioner focused on pathology who performs complex tests.
- Medical lab technicians work with the help of the physician for the prevention of any disease, identification of the disease through tests, treatment, etc.
- Blood banking
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular biology
Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) analyze and analyze body fluids, tissue, blood typing, microbiological investigations, chemical analysis, cell count of the human body. They contribute significantly to sampling, testing, reporting, and documentation.
- Medical Lab Technology
- Operation Theater Assistant
- Pharmacy, occupational therapy
- In private lab, you can get Rs 8000 / – to 12000 / – in Surat.
- On experience, you can get Rs 15000 / – to 25000 / -.
- Government Medical Lab 2 Lakh to 5 Lakh Salary.
- BHU VARANASI
- Aiims Delhi
- Manipal University Karnataka
- Mewar University Rajasthan
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences Sikkim
- Chhatrapati Sahji Maharaj Kanpur
- Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi
- Assam Down Town University Guwahati
- Paramedical College Durgapur
- Teerthankar Mahaveer University Moradabad
- Tripura College of Science and Technology Agartala
- TEERTHANER MAHAVEER UNIVERSITY MORADABAD
- GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE AMRITSAR
- GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE CHANDIGARH
- SRHUnivercity Uttrakhand
- SGRR UNIVERSITY UTTRAKHAND DEHRADUN
- AIIMS College and Hospital Rishikesh Uttarakhand
- How to become Dietetics and Nutrition after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create Future in Jewelry Design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Create a future in modeling
- Make Future in Textile Designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create Future in Animation Designer
Description: Today in this article we have given you complete information about how to become a medical lab technician and the necessary course for that. After 12th, students who are thinking in which field they want to go and if someone wants to go into the medical field, what is the qualification, selection process, salary and where to get a job to become a lab technician or laboratory technician. Information about etc ….. thanks!
हिंदीमें पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें.