How to do BMLT? Employment opportunities in BMLT How to become a lab technician in BMLT? Come, learn to make a future in BMLT after 12th
Today, there are many diseases around the world that whenever someone goes to the doctor for treatment, the doctor asks them to get several types of tests done. Medical lab technicians have an important role to perform this test. In such a situation, many young people of India are grooming their future by becoming medical lab technicians.
Medical lab technicians work under the guidance of doctors. He is responsible for equipment maintenance and many other types of work. The laboratory technician also creates solutions used for testing and analyzing samples in the laboratory. He has complete knowledge about medical science as well as laboratory safety rules and requirements. Lab technicians are involved in the testing of samples but are not trained to analyze their results. The results of the samples can only be analyzed by a pathologist or lab technologist.
Why do BMLT
The BMLT course is a 3-year Bachelor level course after 12th Science. If you want to study deep in a lab technician and also complete graduation, then you should take the BMLT course. Because BMLT is a Bachelor’s program after which you graduate. And of course, the fee for the BMLT course will be higher than that of CMLT and DMLT courses. Therefore, after doing this course, you will get a better salary from both courses. To become a good lab technician, you should do BMLT after 12th.
BMLT Full Form
- BMLT – BSc in medical laboratory technology
Educational Qualification for BMLT
- For admission in BMLT, it is mandatory to pass 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) in 12th Science.
Many universities and institutes conduct entrance exams here. For which, if you are in the eligibility criteria, you can go to their website and fill the application form. And after giving the entrance exam, you will be given a date to declare the result, which you can see on their given website and then you can enter. The following is the exam…
- Armed Forces Medical College Pre-Medical Test – AFMC PMT
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Examination- AIIMS
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Entrance Exam- AIIMS Nursing
- All India Pre Medical Test – AIPMT has now been converted to NEET
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG-NEET
- Education-O-Research University Entrance Examination – SAT
- Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical General Entrance Examination – TS EAMCET
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Medicine- OJEE Medical
- Karnataka Common Entrance Examination – KCET
- Gujarat Common Entrance Examination – GUJCET
- Consortium Graduate Education Test of Medical Colleges of Karnataka- Come UGET
BMLT Course Information
It is a 3-year course and is studied according to different gradients. The course of the semester is like this.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- General Microbiology
- General Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Computer Science
- Communication for Professionals
- Human Anatomy and Physiology I (P)
- General Microbiology (P)
- Pathology (P)
- General Biochemistry (P)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- Bacteriology, Immunology, and Parasitology
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Hematology and Blood Banking
- Community Medicine
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology II (P)
- Bacteriology, Immunology, and Parasitology (P))
- Clinical Biochemistry (P)
- Hematology and Blood Banking (P)
- Virology, Mycology and Applied Microbiology
- Essentials of Medical Pharmacology
- Histopathology and Cytopathology Techniques
- Biomedical Techniques, Lab Management and Ethics
- Virology, Mycology and Applied Microbiology (P)
- Histopathology and Cytopathology Techniques (P)
- Hospital Training
BMLT Course Fee
- Different colleges have a different fee structure for B.M.L.T, which can range from 45,000 to 2,00,000.
Employment after taking the BMLT course
- Public health facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Commercial laboratories
Job after taking the BMLT course
- R&D Contractual Laboratory Assistant
- Junior technical executive
- Lab Medicine Technician
- X-ray Technician
- Laboratory technician
- System analyst
- lab assistant
- Lab analyst
- Lab manager
- Medical house technologists can earn around Rs 8,000–10,000 per month.
- With experience, you can earn Rs 15000 / – to 25000 / -.
- What kind of job are you doing, that is, salary is given according to the position, but if we talk about the predicted salary, then from Rs 4 lakh to around 8 lakh rupees annually.
- BHU VARANASI
- Manipal University Karnataka
- Mewar University Rajasthan
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences Sikkim
- Chhatrapati Sahji Maharaj Kanpur
- Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi
- Assam Down Town University Guwahati
- Paramedical College Durgapur
- Teerthankar Mahaveer University Moradabad
- Tripura College of Science and Technology Agartala
- TEERTHANER MAHAVEER UNIVERSITY MORADABAD
- GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE AMRITSAR
- GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE CHANDIGARH
- SRHUnivercity Uttrakhand
- SGRR UNIVERSITY UTTRAKHAND DEHRADUN
- AIIMS College and Hospital Rishikesh Uttarakhand!
- Create a future in animation designer
- Create a future in communication
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create a future in graphic design
- Create a future in five stars and seven-star
- How did a dentist become a BDS?
- Create a future in BSC Nursing
- Create future after 12 years in ANM
- Make future after 12th in D Pharma
- Create future after 12v in GNM
Description: Medical Laboratory Laboratory Technologies (BMLT) is a 3-year course.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिककरें