How to do BSC MLT? How to do MLT? , Come find employment opportunities in B.Sc MLT after 12th, create future in BSc MLT
Medical industry technician is a very popular course in the healthcare industry. Due to the increasing population, there has been a lot of change in food and living. Due to which many new diseases are taking birth in such an environment. Therefore, their treatment is also becoming very complicated.
Often, doctors are unable to understand what disease this person may have. In such a situation, the medical lab technician plays an important role. He examines patients for information about diseases. Through which the person gets accurate information, that is, when you go to the doctor, you are asked to go to the lab for testing, after that you get the report from the lab, this report is shown to the doctor. Allegedly, doctors treat us.
Today, in this article, we will give you complete information about how to become a medical lab technician and the course required for it. After 12th, students who are thinking about which field should go. If anyone wants to go into the medical field, then B.Sc. Can make its future in MLT (Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology -Techniques)
BSc.MLT Full Form
- BSc.MLT – Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (Techniques)
Educational Qualification for BSc MLT
- In 12th Science with 55% in PCB / PCMB subjects and 45% in category students should pass.
BSc MLT Course Fee
- 1 lakh to 3 lakhs. Fees may be less in private and government institutions
Many universities and institutes conduct entrance exams here. For which, if you are in the eligibility criteria, you can go to their website and fill the application form. And after giving the entrance exam, you will be given a date to declare the result, which you can see on their given website and then you can enter. The following is the exam…
- Armed Forces Medical College Pre-Medical Test – AFMC PMT
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Examination- AIIMS
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Entrance Exam- AIIMS Nursing
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG-NEET
- All India Pre Medical Test – AIPMT has now been converted to NEET
- Education-O-Research University Entrance Examination – SAT
- Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical General Entrance Examination – TS EAMCET
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Medicine- OJEE Medical
- Karnataka Common Entrance Examination – KCET
- Gujarat Common Entrance Examination – GUJCET
- Consortium Graduate Education Test of Medical Colleges of Karnataka- Come UGET
The BSC MLT is a 3-year degree program in which students learn about the testing and diagnosis of various diseases. They will also learn how to collect a sample and maintain a report. In addition, they will also be taught to use laboratory equipment, test through a microscope and use a computer to test samples. This course is done after 12th and is only for those students from a science background. After this course, students can obtain a master’s degree and then do further research to gain deeper knowledge. Candidates wishing to pursue this course must have sharp analytical skills, basic laboratory equipment, hard work and be able to conduct research.
- Human Anatomy
- Physiology 1
- Biochemistry 1
- Pathology 1
- Microbiology 1
- Subsidiary subjects
- Biochemistry 2
- Microbiology 2
- Pathology 2
- Subsidiary subjects
- Constitution of India
- Environmental Science and Health
- Biochemistry 3
- Pathology 3
- Subsidiary subjects
- Ethics, Database Management
- Research and Biostatistics
- Computer Application
Lab Technician Responsibility
Medical lab technicians work on the instructions of doctors. He is responsible for equipment maintenance and many other types of work. Lab technicians are the solution used for testing and analyzing samples in the lab. They have complete knowledge about medical science as well as laboratory safety regulations and requirements. Pathologists or lab technologists can test and analyze samples. During the test, the medical lab technician reserves some samples for examination. Medical lab technician work is very responsible and challenging. It requires a lot of patience and dexterity. He is also responsible for the security and confidentiality of the data presented.
Other courses for lab technician
You can also become a lab technician by doing the following courses. Click on the link to read
- R&D Lab Technician
- P / A.Technical Executive
- P / AMedical Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Lab Technician
Medical laboratory technologists can earn around Rs 8,000–10,000 per month, the starting salary depends on many factors such as job profile, employer profile, employee skills, employee qualification, and job location. In the case of a government job, the salary will depend on the grade pay of the employee.
- How to become Dietetics and Nutrition after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create Future in Jewelry Design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Create a future in modeling
- Make Future in Textile Designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- Create Future in Animation Designer
Post Name: Create a future in BSc MLT after 12th
Description: The Certificate in Medical Schools (C.M.L.T.) is a one-year course for which the qualification is 12th pass. Also, this medical hospital (D.M.L.T) should be 12th pass. The duration of this course is two years. Passing with PCB or PCM as the 12th major subject is compulsory. In Medical Laboratory Technologies (B.Sc. MLT) it is mandatory to pass with 12th science subject. The duration of the BSC MLT is three years. Japan can become a technician by course etc.
हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें